New Website Design Launched
We are reopening our office and offering all of our dental services starting on May 11th!
Cooper Family Dentistry is dedicated to your health and well-being. During these trying times of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are taking all steps to ensure your safety.
We ask for your understanding that we will be screening every person that walks into our clinic which includes a brief questionnaire along with taking your temperature.
Please consider postponing your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
• Currently have a cough or shortness of breath
• History of significant chronic illness
• Compromised immune system
• You or a family member are considered high-risk
• You or a family member have traveled to a location with a level 3 travel notice (Washington, California, New York)
• Airline travel in the past 2 weeks
• Previously asked to self-quarantine
• Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
Our office is continually ensuring the disinfection of our office: We are cleaning 4x a day, we continually clean each room, instrument, and surface before and after each patient. Every staff member is monitored and temperatures taken twice a day.
If you have any concerns of questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
We want you to know that we are here for you.